"Catalogue" means the catalogue (in whatever form, whether paper or electronic) in which these Conditions are set out;
"Company" means GI Electronic;
"Conditions" means these terms and conditions;
"Contract" means any contract between the Company and the Customer for the sale and purchase of Supplies;
"Customer" means the person(s) or company whose order for the Supplies is accepted by the Company;
"Goods" means any goods supplied or to be supplied by the Company to the Customer;
"Services" means any services supplied or to be supplied by the Company to the Customer;
"Supplies" means any Goods or Services;
"in writing" includes electronic communications.
Reference in these Conditions to any legislation or regulation includes any reenactment, amendment or substitution of such legislation or regulation.
The Catalogue reflects the latest pricing information available at the time of printing. Prices shown in the catalogue are subject to change without notice.
Provided that Goods are in stock, the Company will make reasonable efforts to initiate shipment and schedule delivery as close as possible to Customer's requested delivery date. No commitment is given in relation to delivery times achieved. Selection of the carrier will be made by the Company unless specifically designated by Customer.
4. Inspection, Defects And Non Delivery
The Customer must inspect all Goods as soon as reasonably possible after delivery and in any case, within 7 days of delivery or, the due date for delivery, give written notice to the Company of:
- Any defect in a Goods that is apparent on reasonable examination. In this case, the Company shall, at the Company's option, replace the Goods or refund the purchase price.
- Any delivery of Goods not in accordance with the order. In this case, the Company shall, at the Company's option, replace the Goods or refund the purchase price.
- Any non-delivery of the Goods. In this case, the Company shall deliver the undelivered Goods or refund the price of the undelivered Goods.
If the Customer fails to give any such notice, the Customer will be deemed to have accepted the relevant order as being delivered in accordance with the Customer's instructions and to have accepted the Goods as being free from all apparent defects.
- The Company warrants that if any Goods is defective due to faulty materials, workmanship or design, it will, refund of the purchase price paid by Customer for such Goods, or Repair and/or replacement of such Goods, at the Company's option.
- Customer must notify the Company within 30 days from date of shipment of any defective Goods.
- We will not make any warranties or accept any responsibility for any improper use by Customer.
- We will not make any warranties for any repair or modification made by Customer without the consent of the Company.
- We will not make any warranties respecting the merchantability of the Goods or their suitability or fitness for any particular purpose or use.
- There is no warranty nor return are allowed for all electronic components (such as IC, Capacitor, Switches, Relays ...)
The Customer may only return Goods to the Company, and receive a credit or refund, on the following conditions :
- The Customer must contact the Company to obtain an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number prior to returning product.
- Return must be made within 30days of the date of invoice, be accompanied by the original invoice number and a brief explanation of the reason for the return, and be in original packaging and in resalable condition.
- Return freight charge must be prepaid by the Customer.
- Not in Catalogue Itmes are not returnable.
- Goods returned solely due to customer error may be subject to a restocking charge.
- Electronic components (such as IC, Capacitor, Switches, Relays ...) are not returnable.
The Customer shall be liable for any loss or damage of the Goods until they are delivered to the Company and the Company shall not be obligated to give any credit or refund if the foregoing conditions are not complied with.
7. Duties & Taxes
For international orders, all additional local taxes, duties, GST, tariffs and fees should be customers'(your) responsibilities. Resulting from the complexity of international shipping, we are not able to provide any estimate and quote of these amounts, so please contact local customs station with any problems or questions.